In accordance with federal regulations, we are giving you this Privacy Notice to tell you how we may use non-public personal information (Private Information) about you or your account. The kinds of Private Information we collect about you or your account are described below. This Privacy Notice applies whether you are our current or former customer.
Collection and Use of Private Information
We may collect the following kinds of Private Information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide on applications, forms, or other correspondence, such as your name address, social security number and income.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies and insurance agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information
We may disclose Private Information (described above) under the following circumstances:
- To marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose all Private Information to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- With Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose all Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Protection of Information
We restrict access to your Private Information to our employees and third parties who need to know that information in order to service your account. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Private Information in a manner consistent with industry standards for similar companies. We will review our safeguards from time to time, and strive to maintain them in a manner consistent with federal regulations, if any, that may be in effect from time to time.
When you visit our site, third party vendors and advertisers may also place or read cookies on your internet browser. This is a common practice on the internet; these cookies may be used to determine whether you have visited other Web sites, to measure the effectiveness of advertising and links on other Web sites, and to provide you with information or advertisements of potential interest to you on this and other sites, among other purposes. This is not an exhaustive list of all uses of cookies on our website.
Most web browsers are set up to accept cookies. You can, however, set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. In addition, cookies can be easily and safely deleted from your system. See you browser's help section for instructions. To Opt-Out of this practice, or to obtain more information on cookies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative [ http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp ] for more information.
This website uses a third party tracking service provided by R.L. Polk & Co. to collect non-personally identifiable online demographical and behavioral data generated by website visitors. A data collection script provided by this service and installed on our website collects the following kinds of data: all your website session activity, including your personally identifiable information when entered into a form field such as name, phone, email, or when you arrive at our website through a link containing a unique identifier; links that you click, pages that you view, form fields that you select, and text fields that you enter. The information is used to compile your shopping activity to produce an individual shopping profile for you, which contains information about your brand preferences, and to aggregate your website behavioral data in anonymized form with all other visitors’ anonymized shopping activity data on our website to help us analyze industry trends, general shopping patterns, overall consumer demands, and website performance. If you desire more information about this service, please visit https://www.ihs.com/btp/dataium-consumer-information.html. You may opt-out of this data collection by clicking on this opt-out link https://cdn.ihs.com/www/dataiumprivacy.html and then following the prompts.